- HSN/SAC CODES
- E-WAY BILLS
- DELIVERY CHALLAN
Save time by maintaining a central database of the GSTIN for the firms that have registered with it.
- Save GSTIN of customers and vendors
- GSTIN gets added in the documents automatically
- Documents like invoice, bills, sales and purchase orders
Add HSN or SAC codes
To comply with GST regulations, you can add your HSN or SAC code to the products or services you sell.
- Add HSN or SAC when you add an item or service
- Select the item while creating an invoice or an order
- Use our free HSN/SAC code finder tool
Generate GST-compliant invoices
Generate invoices that will enable you to receive payment on schedule and to meet GST regulations.
- Convert sales order to invoices in easy steps
- Designed to meet the 16 mandatory requirements issued by the CBEC
Automate tax calculation
The CGST, IGST, or SGST rates are automatically calculated when you produce a sales order, saving you time and manual calculations.
- Select the tax preference
- Mention the tax rate
- The applicable taxes will get calculated automatically
Create e-Way bills
In creating an invoice, you can enter all the details about the transport firm into an e-Way bill.
- You can also create it for credit note and delivery challan
- See the step-by-step e-Way bill creation process.
Issue Delivery Challan
The item information are immediately filled in when a delivery challan is made in Inventory, and it complies with all GST format standards.
- Select the customer name
- Decide the challan number and type
- Select the item details